There are different sizes of hammocks: single, double, and family-size hammocks. When you are buying hammocks, then you need to choose the sizes. This article will share the pros of each size hammock.
A single-size hammock is 3.2-4ft wide, and the max. Loading capacity is 260 lbs. It’s just to be used for one person.
- The price is lower than the double hammock.
The single hammock cost is lower than the double hammock. It’s around 20% cheaper. But it also depends on different designs and materials.
- A single hammock is more suitable for hikers and camping. It’s lightweight.
A single hammock is folded in only 7.5″x4″, and some super lightweight hammocks can be much smaller. It’s nice for backpackers and hikers to take it in their backpacks.
- Save Space
A single hammock can save space if you use it at home because it’s narrower than a double one.
A double-size hammock is 4.5-5ft wide, and the loading capacity can reach 450 lbs. It’s suitable for two adults.
- The width of the double hammock gives you more space and adds more comfort and warmth. To enjoy the time for lovers.
- A double hammock is suitable for tall and heavy adults. If you are tall and heavy, a double size is better than a single one.
- Double hammocks find the perfect position for your body to lie down. And it is more comfortable because of the big size. You can move around freely.
Big Size Hammock: Family-size hammocks:
The hammock’s width reaches 6.9 ft and can load 3-5 persons. The weight capacity is 660 lbs. The whole family lies in the big hammock to relax at home or in the camping places.
Is a double hammock suitable for one person?
Yes, a double hammock also can be used for one person. It provides more space and is more comfortable than a single hammock.
Jauntyleisure will give you all you need for the hammock sizes and designs.
Read more: Top 5 Hammock Styles in 2023