READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ROPE SWINGS:
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD – INCLUDES SMALL PARTS. NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. WARNING! MAXIMUM WEIGHT SHOULD NOT EXCEED 300LBS
WARNING! DO NOT USE WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION WARNING! ADULT ASSEMBLING REQUIRED
While every attempt was made to ensure the highest degree of safety in all equipment, we cannot guarantee freedom from injury. Users assume responsibility for all risks of injury due to use. All merchandise is sold on this condition, which no company representative can waive or change.
• Recommended for children 6+ years
• Do not leave children unattended while the product is 1n use.
• CAUTION: Use only under adult supervision.
• Common sense safety practices should be followed at all times.
• Read all instructions before using this product
USER SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all safety information and instructions carefully before use.
1. Before use, make sure the rings are securely attached to prevent the rope from releasing or slipping
2. The swing should rest at a comfortable height for sitting.
3. Maximum capacity is 250KG
4. The swing is not meant to be used as a hammock. The swing has a maximum tilt of 45 degrees
5. Do not place anything beneath the swing except for soft padding if the swing is above a hard surface
6. Do not jump on or into the swing
7. The swing should be set up by adults only. Adult supervision is required for children (under 12 years old).
8. If the ground beneath the swing is hard, place soft padding under the swing
9. Evaluate the fit of the swing, the facilities, the fixing ring, and the hanging points carefully. A secure fit is required before use.
10. If the rope is damaged or loose, do not use the swing
SWING SAFETY AND ACCIDENT PREVENTION
As in most recreational activities, there is a risk of injury. Common sense practices and regular maintenance mitigate the risk of injury.
• Always step onto the swing. Never jump on or into the swing
• Always sit in the center of the swing net. Injury may result from hitting the frame if control is lost. Regularly inspect the foam cover to ensure it is in good condition
• Always maintain control when swinging. Loss of control increases the risk of injury
• Always inspect the swing before use and perform proper maintenance. Check the frame for punctures, sharp burrs, and rust, and check the rope for damage and wear
• Never use the swing while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Inspect the swing before each use. The following conditions could represent potential hazards.
1. Swing hooks and rings must be greased regularly. Check swing hooks and rings for rust, which could affect their strength. Replace if there is any doubt about their structural integrity
2. Check the swing seats and ropes for cracks or breaks.
3. Check swing ropes for fraying or extreme wear resulting from the twisting of the swing accessories. To assess ropes, unwind the ropes at the point of suspected wear and check the rope fibers for breaks. Replace if there is any doubt about their structural integrity.
4. The swing may be stored in a bag (plastic or other material) after use. Before storing, ensure the swing is dry. Do not store it under the sun.
Owners/supervisors are responsible for making all users aware of safety practices.
• Overhead clearance is essential. Provide generous clearance for wires, ceiling fans, and other possible hazards.
• Lateral clearance is essential. Maintain a clear space on all sides of the swings. Place the swing away from walls, structures, furniture, and other play areas.
• Hang the swing from a sturdy frame and test load-bearing capacity before use.