- Before set up. Please check that the packaging contains all the components.
- Only adults may set up the hammock!
- Before each use of the hammock, check for wear and tear on the parts of the ropes which undergo friction, and on the connecting parts of the chain and the eyes. Never use the hammock if you notice any damage.
- The hammock should not be used if the cover is torn or if the hammock of the frame shows any other damage.
- Only use the hammock with the components described in these instructions, and use each component only as directed.
- The height of the hammock must be set so that you can sit on it comfortably.
- To set up the hammock you need free space of min. 3.5 × 1.5m.
- This is not a toy! Do not leave children in or near the hammock without adult supervision!
- Another person should help you to get in and out of the hammock.
- Do not use the hammock as a swing. Maximum swing area 15°!
- Do not sit in the hammock suddenly, or jump in. DANGER OF INJURY!
- If the falling height is larger than 600mm at a maximum swinging area of 15°, it is advisable to put upholstering up to min. 1.5m around the hammock. If in doubt, consult a qualified specialist.
- Do not place any hard or sharp objects under the hammock.
- Max. load: 100kg/220lbs. Do not exceed the maximum load.
- Please note the maximum load for the safe installation of the hammock.
- Place a blanket in the hammock before you place a baby or a toddler in it.
- Please use waterproof rope (not included) when fastening the hammock outdoors. Please ensure that the strength of the rope is strong enough to support the static and dynamic loading during usage. Do not drill in a tree to secure the hammock.
- The rope must be secured against becoming accidentally being unfastened.
- This item is not a toy! Do not leave children in or near the hammock without adult supervision! Please note the maximum load.
- Take the hammock out of the packaging and lay it out on the floor. Make sure you have enough space (3.5×1.5m).
- Please note that the hammock must be properly secured.
- Make sure that the hammock is securely fastened to two tree trunks or two similar secure objects (see Diag. Ⅱ). The angle of the rope must be more than 15° to the horizontal. Secure a waterproof rope (not included) to both securing rings, as shown in Diag. Ⅰ&Ⅱ. Do not drill in a tree to secure the hammock. Please ensure that the assembly material is strong enough to support the static and dynamic loading during usage. If you experience any difficulties with the assembly materials, please consult a qualified specialist. Attention! Improper fastening can cause injuries.
- Before you lie in the hammock, make sure that it is securely fastened.
- Lie in the hammock as shown in Diag. Ⅲ&Ⅳ, to avoid injuries and damage.
CLEANING AND CARE
Clean the cover with a mild household cleaner and warm water only. Never use cleaning agents containing solvents. Finally, wipe the cover with a dry cloth.
The cover may be machine-washed.
Protect the hammock from extreme weather conditions. Do not use the hammock in wet conditions or direct strong sunshine. Clean and let it dry before storing.
After use, the dry hammock can be rolled and stored in a storage bag or in the original packaging. If it has become wet, let it dry completely before storage. Store it in a cool, dry, and well‐ventilated place.
For adults and children over 12 years!
Another person should help you to get in and out of the hammock. Please ensure that the assembly material is strong enough to support the static and dynamic loading during usage. Do not fasten the hammock on the thin trunk. If in doubt, consult a qualified specialist.
KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TOY!