One lightweight hammock is the best choice when you take one hammock for hiking and camping outside. How to use a hammock and make sure it is safe?
Use the hammock under the loading weight limit.
Pls make sure the maximum load capacity of the hammock:100kgs or 150kgs or 200kgs. Being overweight might lead to an injury.
The steps for usage:
- Open the hammock and check all the ropes and fabrics are in good condition.
- Attach the hammock securely between two strong poles or trees-keep the maximum load in mind.
- Attached the rope loops to the poles or trees and make sure the ropes can’t slide down.
- Before you lie down in the hammock, make absolutely sure that the hammock has been tied securely.
- Getting into the hammock carefully by stepping over with one leg
- Then move your other leg onto the hammock for a comfortable position
- The distance between the hammock center and the ground should be not higher than 50cm when you lie in it.
- Be careful entering and exiting your hammock as injury may result.
- Any hammock may tip if your weight isn’t centered.
- A hammock is not a playground swing and a trampoline, excessive swinging, and other rough play may result in falls.
- Small children should not play unsupervised in your hammock.
- If your hammock is too tight, it will make the hammock unstable and will cause flipping.
- The middle of the hammock at its lowest points should be between 20cm to 50cm from the ground.
- Make sure there are no sharp or dangerous objects beneath your hammock.