1. Place all the pieces on the floor
2. Connect the crossbar with the bases, and screw the bolts tightly into place.
3. Connect the hammock frame bar with the bases, and screw the bolts tightly into place.
4. Put the hook and washer in the appropriate hole to suit the hammock size.
5. Screw the wingnut to fix the hook.
6. Warning. Do not leave children unattended while on the hammock. Not to be used as a swing. Always enter your hammock in the middle. Do not sit past the base legs. Regularly check hook and wingnuts are tight.
7. Inspect the frame regularly for deterioration or damage. Do not use if worn or damaged.